• There are some key nutrients to help support kids’ immune health.
• Zinc is a factor in the maintenance of general wellbeing and helps to support normal immune function.
• Vitamin C is known for its role in immune function and ascorbic acid is required for normal functioning of the immune system. Vitamin C is widely found in fruits and vegetables. Good sources include blackcurrants, guava, citrus and kiwi fruit and vegetables such as broccoli, capsicum and sprouts. However, research undertaken in 2014-15 found that only one in twenty (5.1%) of Australian children were meeting the minimum number of serves of fruit and vegetables each day* (http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats)
• Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system and is found in a limited range of foods. Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system which can be found in a limited range of foods and produced from skin exposure to sunlight.
• Vitamin E is required for normal immune system function and Beta carotene (pro vitamin A) directly and indirectly supports immune function.
Size: 60 Tablets